Tekboox   |  Help Center
  • Log in to check your tickets

Helpdesk 101

  1. Home
  2. Helpdesk 101

Helpdesk 101

Getting started with the helpdesk software

Can I use email to reply to a ticket?

Email Integration with Support Tickets Yes! Email integration is one of the most convenient ways to manage your support tickets. How Email Integration Works • Reply to any support email to add to your ticket • Create new tickets by emailing our support address • Receive updates automatically v...

How to Report Phishing Email using Zoho and Outlook

Do Not Interact with the Suspicious Email Refrain from clicking on any links, downloading attachments, or responding to the email. Engaging with phishing content can compromise your security. How to Report Phishing email using ZOHO desktop application/website To report phishing email, follow t...

I created a ticket, when can I expect an answer?

Response Time Expectations Our support team is committed to providing timely responses to all customer inquiries. Here's what you can expect: Standard Response Times High Priority Issues: 2-4 hours (system outages, security incidents, data loss) Standard Issues: 4-8 hours (feature requests, co...

Help desk software by Mojo Helpdesk